I have finally finished winding the cakes for the kits and crocheting cacti. So, here are the first, better to say, test, kits.
Each kit includes all the materials you need to make 2 Bunnies:
- printed pattern + PDF file,
- 2.5 mm crochet hook,
- 2 cakes of grey yarn in 2 shades,
- 1 cake of white yarn for the tails,
- 2 cakes of yarn for the sweaters,
- 2 pairs of 10.5 mm safety eyes,
- 2 8 mm oval noses,
- 2 reindeer appliques,
- beige and black yarn for embroidery,
- gauge meter,
- 2 metallic tapestry needles,
- 3 stitch markers,
- 2 blank tags,
- 2 "handmade" trinkets,
- 60 g of polyesther fiberfill (not shown in the photo),
- handmade cactus pincushion,
- 1 "Soak" travel pack to give them a nice bath.
Here you can see the currently available colour options (except for the cacti that have already been carefully packed). Everything will be sent randomly because every Bunny should be OOAK.
The kits are available on Etsy.